Whistle Blowing Policy
- The Whistle blower service is not meant for customer service complaints or enquiries.
- You’re not obligated to provide your contact details. However, if provided, it will enable us keep you updated on the progress of the investigation and enable us contact you for clarification or further information on your complaint.
- Your wish for confidentiality shall be fully respected and protected.
- We do not undertake investigations without adequate cause, therefore, we require as much evidence as possible to corroborate the allegation(s) such as documents, witnesses, and other specific and relevant information.
- If you choose to remain anonymous, we advise you provide sufficient information to initiate and sustain the investigation.
YOU MAY ALSO REACH US VIA: